1. Combining theories and practical skills to cultivate leadership ability and professional knowledges.
2. Emphasizing managerial content with principles of services and ethics.
3. Emphasizing fundamental training of professional managers. The courses are taught by business managers and professional teachers.
4. Based on diversified managerial thinking, courses are provided in packages, so students can arrange their courses themselves to fit their needs.
5. Individual case teaching focuses on case studies or enterprise diagnosis as well as the development of local case to strengthen the ability of individual case teaching
6. Teaching and learning overseas to help students cultivate worldview and managerial perspectives also diversify international profesional knowledge.